# Documentations (Artist Playblast for Maya)
# Minimum Requirements:
- Autodesk Maya (2018 - 2020)
# Artist Playblast (FT)
Author : Prana Ronita
Website : https://prsfx.net
Email : email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for custom playblast with custom artist name and project title?
Back in the day, I looked for custom playblast for previs or preview for supervisor/client/else.
I found it.. But, yea I hate to say "but.."
I can't add custom artist name. Sometime (many time?), artist work in different workstation. Or prolly my search suck.
Here you and it's free.. Feel free to donate...
# System, API and availability
- Linux [√]
- Windows [√]
- MacOS [√]
- Python 2.7
- Maya (2018 - 2020)
- Extract "PrSfx" to some location. *For Windows, don't put it on "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)" some Windows Home user can't access that folder.
- Boot up your Maya.
- Locate "artistPlayblastInstall.py" from PrSfx/prsfxTools/Maya .
- Select your Maya shelve.
- Drag and drop "artistPlayblastInstall.py" to Maya viewport.
- Click icon on the shelve.
- Ready to use.
- Camera Tab:
- Option Tab:
- Display Tab: